Thanks Joey,  I knew you had the 450 but was confused by the posting.

JASON - where are you?

On Mar 1, 2011, at 10:12 AM, Joey Kelley wrote:

Graham,
             Not mine bud! I have only the 82 450 - that was someone
else - Jason Scott I believe.
        -Joey

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 10:04 AM, Graham Rogers <graha...@ptd.net> wrote:
I've looked on line before but have only found hand protectors for dirt bikes. They don't shield from the wind. These look like the real thing on
Joey's bike,  Graham