one of the PO for my GL
put on a 30 amp alt....thats positive!!!

-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 9:01:27 pm
To: "Nightwawk Lovers" <[email protected]>
From: "Allen Thomas" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Joey's Electrical Update

I think the standard is DSPO. As anytime the previous owner is brought up it is 
never positive.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Kyle Munz <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 19:56:19 
To: <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Joey's Electrical Update

Didn't we have a thread about names to call "Previous Owners" before?

-Kyle


On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 7:47 PM, Joey Kelley <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello All,
>        Trying to keep you all Current on my electrical situation. To
> put it mildly, I've been rather amped up over it.
>        Since my last public announcement on the issue I've eaten a
> total of six fuses between troubleshooting and attempting to ride the
> bike. The issue got progressively worse, the last time I attempted to
> ride it I got about 30 feet before the fuse blew. I determined that if
> I shut off the ru

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to