That's purdy.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Graham Rogers <graha...@ptd.net>
Sender: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 13:17:31
To: <nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] 1984 Honda Gold Wing Aspencade

This is for all you GWingers. I just bought this Wing yesterday. It
has the original tool kit and owner's manual, 63k miles.  I've gone
over it but can't locate the air cleaner.  The manual says it is in
the top compartment under the removable storage box.  Did that. Then
the manual shows a pic of the top of the air cleaner secured by a
wing nut - not on this bike.  There is no wing nut and it has two air
ducts rather than one as shown in the manual. I've tried just pulling
up on the top cover.  The fuse box is in the middle of the same top
cover.  Am I missing something here?  Graham