-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
Hey you Wingers out there. I still haven't figured out how to remove
the radio (or the clock) on my Goldwing. Yesterday I replaced the
front brake pads and one fork seal (never again do I want to replace
a fork seal). The bike is running pretty good except I was riding
along a couple of days ago and the radio (static only) came on. I
wondered what on earth had happened, then it went off. So, I'd like
to get the radio working on both speakers. Everything else works on
this bike. It takes up too much room in my garage so I think I'll
sell it or trade it for a smaller bike, Graham
- Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Experiment in Sun protection Kyle Munz
- Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Experiment in Sun protection Paul
- Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Experiment in Sun protection Paul
- Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Experiment in Sun protection Kyle Munz
- [Nighthawk Lovers] Removing radio off 1984 GL12... Graham Rogers
- [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Experiment in Sun protec... zgotts
- Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Experiment in Sun protection Kurt Nolte
