Ironically - I already feel like that some times......
-Joey
On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 4:32 PM, [email protected]
<[email protected]> wrote:
> my dad always said that when he grew up he wanted to be a kid... This was
> while he was in his 40s... And i feel the same way now...
> -----Original Message-----
> Date: Friday, May 06, 2011 4:09:04 pm
> To: [email protected]
> From: "Christina Mays" <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Hello all!
>
> Grow up? What is this growing up that you speak of?
> ;-)
> Christina
> On May 6, 2011 12:05 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:
>> My first bike was an 83 VF750 Interceptor and my second was an 84 700s.
> The second bike was much better for me than the first. Nice to see you have
> one of your dreams.
>> Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: "Mark Warner" <[email protected]>
>> Sender: [email protected]
>> Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 14:39:17
>> To: <[email protected]>
>> Reply-To: [email protected]
>> Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Hello all!
>>
>> New kid on the block here. I am on my 3rd nighthawk, I had an '82 450, an
> '84 450 both 20+ years ago and now I am just finishing the restoration of a
> blue '84 750 s. WOOHOO!!
>> I wanted one of these back in the day but bought a V65 Magna instead. Nice
> bike, WAY too much power for a 20 something, almost killed myself on it. LOL
> Thank GOD we grow up(or do we?).
>> Cheers all,
>>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>
--
-Joey Kelley
JoeyKelley.com - My Life Online
JoeyFixesComputers.com - Its What I Do!
JoeyKelleyPhoto.com - Photographing Today, For Tomorrow
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.