Mark,
       Welcome!
       Please send up some pictures of your rides, both past and
present - I am not certain, but I'm determined not to grow up :-)
       -Joey

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 2:39 PM, Mark Warner <[email protected]> wrote:
> New kid on the block here. I am on my 3rd nighthawk, I had an '82 450, an
> '84 450 both 20+ years ago and now I am just finishing the restoration of a
> blue '84 750 s. WOOHOO!!
>  I wanted one of these back in the day but bought a V65 Magna instead. Nice
> bike, WAY too much power for a 20 something, almost killed myself on it. LOL
> Thank GOD we grow up(or do we?).
> Cheers all,
> Mark
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>



-- 
-Joey Kelley
JoeyKelley.com - My Life Online
JoeyFixesComputers.com - Its What I Do!
JoeyKelleyPhoto.com - Photographing Today, For Tomorrow

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to