Sure thing Paul. I started to go to the gym and my usual backpack is too
small to carry everything. I hope this one will take care of it. I'll take
few pics when arrives.
Javier.

On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 8:14 PM, Paul <[email protected]> wrote:

> *Hey, I like that! I will look forward to your review. How about even a
> picture of what it looks like mounted on the bike?
>
> *
> *Paul
> *
>
> On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 5:33 PM, Javier Garcia <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Hey Paul,
>>
>> I just ordered this one:
>>
>>
>> http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/4/71/28901/ITEM/MotoCentric-Mototrek-Roll-Tail-Bag.aspx
>>
>> It is supposed to arrive on Wednesday, so I can only give you a review
>> after that.
>>
>> Javier.
>>
>>
>> On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 7:22 PM, Paul <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> *After yesterday's ride I'm thinking about a tail bag for my bike to
>>> attach to my rack.*
>>> *
>>> *
>>> *Kinda thinking about something like 
>>> this<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300486796028&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT>but
>>>  would sure like to find a better price.
>>> *
>>> *
>>> *
>>> *Paul
>>> *
>>> --
>>> *
>>>
>>> Paul LeBoutillier  <http://www.facebook.com/paul.lebout>
>>> *
>>> *
>>> *
>>> *www.hondanighthawks.net*
>>>
>>>  --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>>> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> [email protected].
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>>>
>>
>>  --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected].
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>>
>
>
>
> --
> *
>
> Paul LeBoutillier  <http://www.facebook.com/paul.lebout>
> *
> *
> *
> *www.hondanighthawks.net*
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to