lol, I know what that's like tho. It's only going to get 250 either way. Probably not going to sell at all. If you cut the weeds then everyone can see the bike/car/jeep/etc and now you HAVE to deal with it. I had a guy call about a mustang I listed. I didn't even make easy accesses to it. It was hidden behind my RV cause I'm not allowed to have unlicensed vehicles on the property. He looks at it, makes a deal for $200 under, my asking but he wants to be able to look under the car. I spend 2 hours and drag it out into the driveway the next day, spend 3 more hours I didn't have washing it. He comes and looks at it.... then tells me he has to go and check to see if he can buy a replacement ashtray. WTF? I don't give a shit that he didn't want the car but he could have told me that before I used 5 hours of my day. Now I either have to put it back or drop my price even farther for an instant sale to get it off my property.

As for looking worse after it was washed, the car is an ex show car that needs a transmission. It looks way way better now. I'm thinking of re-listing it for 2500, I was asking 1k. with trany est 5k. Would consider trading for 2 piece leathers, tank bag, saddle bags, riding boots.

20% of craigslist sellers suck, 80% of craigslist buyers (or non buyers I should say) Suck! Sometimes it's better to take the loss the junk it than try to sell it.


At 12:38 PM 7/12/2011, you wrote:
Apparently $250 wasn't worth firing up the weed whacker.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
From: "James O'Gorman" <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 12:26:55 -0700
To: <[email protected]>
ReplyTo: [email protected]
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] nominee for best photos
<http://fresno.craigslist.org/mcy/2470959846.html>http://fresno.craigslist.org/mcy/2470959846.html

Pat Patterson
Abbotsford, BC, Canada


2001 PT Cruiser
83 450 Honda Nighthawk
78 F350    460/C6 on propane
71 Bronco 302/C4/D20 D44/9"


Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way. I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved.

"If you can't take the heat, don't tickle the dragon."












--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk 
Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to