Usually with a spring.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Patterson <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 14:02:40 
To: <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Brake light switch

A request for other 450 owners. I need to see exactly where the rear 
brake switch is and how it's hooked up. I think I found my switch, 
but I can't fro the life of me figure out how it hooked to the peddle.
If you would be so kind as to take a pic that would be great. I've 
tried google to no avail.

Pat Patterson
Abbotsford, BC, Canada


2001 PT Cruiser
83 450 Honda Nighthawk
78 F350    460/C6 on propane
71 Bronco 302/C4/D20 D44/9"


Some people try to turn back their odometers.  Not me, I want people 
to know "why" I look this way.  I've traveled a long way and some of 
the roads weren't paved.

"If you can't take the heat, don't tickle the dragon."













-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to