$750 here, thus why I'm self taught... well I had a friend that had taken the corse go over things with me.

At 01:50 PM 8/3/2011, you wrote:
Man, wish it were free down here. :/

-Kurt

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 4:48 PM, Graham Rogers <<mailto:[email protected]>[email protected]> wrote:
send her to PA - it's free.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Pat Patterson
Abbotsford, BC, Canada


2001 PT Cruiser
83 450 Honda Nighthawk
78 F350    460/C6 on propane
71 Bronco 302/C4/D20 D44/9"


Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way. I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved.

"If you can't take the heat, don't tickle the dragon."












--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk 
Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to