At 10:52 PM 8/4/2011, you wrote:
Pat's Canadian, apparently. BC in his signature.
Old car list trick, all pertinent info is there. If I don't mention
what I'm running or where I am you can just look at the bottom of
every e-mail.
The trucks also list drive train. year,model engine/trany/T-case
front axle/rear axle.
I wouldn't mind seeing the same on some of the sig's here. Helps get
a feel for what everyone rides and where they are.
Pat Patterson
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
2001 PT Cruiser
83 450 Honda Nighthawk
78 F350 460/C6 on propane
71 Bronco 302/C4/D20 D44/9" Lockright.
Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people
to know "why" I look this way. I've traveled a long way and some of
the roads weren't paved.
"If you can't take the heat, don't tickle the dragon."
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk
Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.