What is Pilot Road 2?
I never installed the pod filters. They came with a set of carbs I once had cleaned. They're universal I think - nice looking chrome, Graham

On Sep 2, 2011, at 7:56 AM, Javier Garcia wrote:

I have the same doubt with respect to the air box. Graham once showed me those small filters for a NH but I don't know if he ever got to install them. I would like to know how they do in terms of performance. I also agree on the Pilot Road 2. I have those on my CBR and they work pretty well.

Javier.

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 7:47 AM, zgotts <[email protected]> wrote:
Random question...

Whats the deal with the giant airbox on the 90's 750s? I'm guessing it
acts as a plenum, but it sure does take up a lot of space that could
otherwise be used for storage. Anyone taken it out and put small
filters on? Does it seriously screw with the engine?

And a random comment.. Pilot Road 2's are an incredible upgrade to
this bike. We'll see how long they last, but DAMN. Highly recommended.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nighthawk_lovers [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/ group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nighthawk_lovers [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/ group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk 
Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to