One issue I'd see with running the individual filters is that they are much
not likely to get dirty just from sitting there. I've set myself up a filter
cleaning interval of 6k, every other oil change. I could see that being cut
in half with the little mini filters.

Kurt

On Sep 2, 2011 12:36 PM, "Javier Garcia" <[email protected]> wrote:

I might buy them from you in the future Graham, I always wanted to try
those.
Javier.



On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 8:11 AM, Graham Rogers <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> What is Pilot Road 2?
...
-- 

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Love...

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to