If you're still looking for recommendations - I looked at quite a few,
including the Rifle (NightFlight) which was my second choice, but
finally settled on a NOS 'Old-School' Shoei F2.  There's a company on
eBay that has an inventory of Shoei NOS Farings that are 20 years old,
and even made of fiberglass.  I have a 2002 NH750 and it bolts right
up and looks perfect with no mods - looks like it was made for the
bike black-on-black.  Here's a link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Shoei-FM-2-Black-Fairing-Windshield-Kit-0152-/180745804403?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item2a154a1a73#ht_3005wt_828

It's a 'tweener' that's not as sporty as a bullet - but keeps the wind
off your chest and also protects the hands.  You have to like the old-
school look, but I figure you might as you have a NH!  If you're
interested I can snap a couple of pics.

Eric