Mosquitos in my teeth !!

It's 3 pm , my fingers jet defrosted enough to type this, and I need
to go back...

This year the limit will be 30 deg !!

Long live the nh !

On Oct 31, 3:22 pm, marcel cerdan <[email protected]> wrote:
> Blues postponed here... After weeks of struggling it had come to life,
> I just could not put it to rest yet.
>
> So I decided to take take it work today... Leaving at 6am from south
> jersey with a mere 32 deg, arrived 70 miles north... Frozen, with snow
> on the side of the road and salt everywhere in north jersey... But a
> banana across my face with a few frozen mosquit
>
> On Oct 31, 9:11 am, Joey Kelley <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Well - there was snow on the ground and ice in the road on my last
> > ride yesterday. It wasn't long - just 1/4 mile - down to the gas
> > station for one last dose of Sta-Bil in a topped off gas tank - and
> > back into the shed. Put her up on the center stand - will pull out the
> > battery tonight when I get home.
> >         I don't have an exact count - but - I know it was just a
> > fraction under 6600 miles for the year. Considering the rather cold
> > end and rather wet start to the season - I could have easily topped
> > 7,000.
> >         In the mean time - I will go inside and watch 'The Evel Knevel
> > Story' along with Biker Boyz, Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man,
> > and various Star Boyz DVDs to keep me going over the winter.
> >         -Sniffle-
> >         -Joey
>
> > --
> > -Joey Kelley
> > JoeyKelley.com - My Life Online
> > JoeyFixesComputers.com - Its What I Do!
> > JoeyKelleyPhoto.com - Photographing Today, For Tomorrow

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to