I predict that the not rubbing in about being south of I-10 will not
last the week....
:-)
-Joey (Very much north of I-10, more accurately just south of Canada)
On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 3:55 PM, Kyle Munz <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hey, I'm being good about not rubbing in the south of I-10 thing, so far ;)
>
>
> -Kyle
>
>
> On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 2:53 PM, Kurt Nolte <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>>
>> The solution for all of you is to move down here.
>>
>> 43F ride to class this AM, warmed up to low-mid 60s and calm winds by
>> 2ish, nice 64F and sunny ride home at 1530.
>>
>> This will continue sporadically throughout "winter," all while Kyle will
>> mock us with his balmy 70s temperatures from south of I10 all winter.
>>
>> :p
>> Kurt.
>>
>> On Oct 31, 2011 3:48 PM, "Noah Goodall" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Yikes! I'm shivering just reading that. I keep my 30-degree runs
>> limited to 15 minutes.
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 3:24 PM, marcel cerdan <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > Mosquitos in my t...
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected].
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
--
-Joey Kelley
JoeyKelley.com - My Life Online
JoeyFixesComputers.com - Its What I Do!
JoeyKelleyPhoto.com - Photographing Today, For Tomorrow
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.