Frankenfoot!

-Kyle


On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 11:29 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

> I looked at a local salvage yard - Angel's in York Pa. & they didn't have
> both of the ones I needed.
>
> I also ordered some seals to re-do my front brake caliper when I bring it
> inside out of the weather to work on.
>
> I had surgery on my left shifter foot & am feeling better.  If it ain't
> snowing, I'll be riding.  A friend told me about a jockey shift w/ a clutch
> lever on it.  I think my foot will work for now
>
> Bernie-550
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to