I had bone spurs/arthritis that was causing a lot of pain.
Ouch! What was the reason you needed your foot sliced up like that?
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
From: [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 23:29:30 -0500 (CDT)
To: <[email protected]>
ReplyTo: [email protected]
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] I was curious where I could get some stock looking black/rectangular mirrors
I looked at a local salvage yard - Angel's in York Pa. & they didn't have both of the ones I needed.
I also ordered some seals to re-do my front brake caliper when I bring it inside out of the weather to work on.
I had surgery on my left shifter foot & am feeling better. If it ain't snowing, I'll be riding. A friend told me about a jockey shift w/ a clutch lever on it. I think my foot will work for now
Bernie-550
-- I also ordered some seals to re-do my front brake caliper when I bring it inside out of the weather to work on.
I had surgery on my left shifter foot & am feeling better. If it ain't snowing, I'll be riding. A friend told me about a jockey shift w/ a clutch lever on it. I think my foot will work for now
Bernie-550
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
