i ma just to the norht of you in the couv i read every day and almost
never post as i am new to motorcycles and learning by reading all the
posts.

On Mar 3, 7:09 pm, Paul <[email protected]> wrote:
> *I know we have a solid representation here on Nighthawk Lovers from the
> East and even from the South of the U.S.A--but I was curious how many other
> West Coasters we have actively reading this group.*
> *
> *
> *I'm in Oregon.*
> *
> *
> *Paul**
>
> Paul LeBoutillier
> *
> *
> *
> *www.hondanighthawks.net*

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to