Beat burger I've ever had was at the Heart Attack Grill in Chandler. -Kyle On Mar 4, 2012 11:03 AM, "Christy Murphy" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I’m in Chandler Arizona and skim through the e-mails every day.**** > > ** ** > > Brian Murphy**** > > ** ** > > *From:* [email protected] [mailto: > [email protected]] *On Behalf Of *Paul > *Sent:* Saturday, March 03, 2012 8:10 PM > *To:* Nighthawk Lovers > *Subject:* [Nighthawk Lovers] How many West Coasters...?**** > > ** ** > > *I know we have a solid representation here on Nighthawk Lovers from the > East and even from the South of the U.S.A--but I was curious how many other > West Coasters we have actively reading this group.***** > > ** ** > > *I'm in Oregon.***** > > ** ** > > *Paul***** > > ** ** > > **** > > Paul LeBoutillier **** > > ****** > > *www.hondanighthawks.net***** > > ** ** > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]. > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.**** > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]. > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
