I'm not really concerned with deterring a determined thief, that's what
insurance is for, but I want to deter the opportunists from even messing
with the bike. An easily spotted disc lock should do the trick, with the
added bonus of being hard for me to forget too. :D

I seem to recall a statistic that most thefts are crimes of opportunity,
not planning and forethought.

Anyone know how big the holes in the front disc are? Need to measure them
for pin diameter. I can get to it this afternoon, but if someone else is
already using a lock, less work for me. :D

-Kurt