I measure from the top of the headlight to the top of the windshield
with the tape measure flat against the windshield and it is ~22".
Going straight up from the top of the headlight to the plane of the
top edge of the windshield is ~19".

I would attach a pic, but can't figure out how - my normal copy and
past isn't working.