From: Kurt Nolte <vturbine.po...@gmail.com>
Sender: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 21:54:43
To: <nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Sick and tired!

Ugh.

To continue the vein of this thread, I got so tired of all the people today
trying to tell me "You don't need that jacket" or "boy, why you wearing all
that crap just ride it."

Screw off, people. What does it matter what I wear on the bike, it's not
your backside sweating in traffic or buying it, why do you have to have an
opinion?

I'll trade all the sweaty 95F stop and go traffic in the world for
preventing full body road rash in a lay down. It's a price I'm willing to
pay, and it's a price I am paying so back off.

Irritated,
Kurt