All,
         One thing that I haven't established yet, is if Cooper (thats
the Dog's name) will even get into a sidecar, let alone like it.
         I'm hoping to drag Paula and Cooper this weekend to take a
quick ride on a bike / sidecar - assuming I can sneak one out for a
test ride.
         Apparently we have a Sidecar museum about 45 minutes north of
here - and they do consignments. Hmmmm.
         -Joey