Hi All,

I have been replacing a motor for my brother in a late 84 shadow 700. I got
the bike almost ready to ride did the test start and fired up then came to
a stretching stop. I found out that it was a clutch problem someone had
forgotten to put all the parts back in the clutch. I had all the parts
(they were good) from the motor that had thrown a rod.

Now my question is now that I have it back together it backfires. All I did
from it running and stoping is change the clutch parts but now it wont
start and it just backfires while trying to start it

Any help is truely appreicated

Thank you

Brian