But how do you sell to lady riders? Because geared up young women on
motorcycles are definitely my preference to crusty old guys (No offense to
any crusty old guys you might happen to know. :p).

-Kurt

PS: The redhead best be on an NC700 or one of the CBR250r models. I'd had
to have a split decision between steed and dame. ;p