Personally, I think the F6B looks ugly as crap, but that's me and my
general distaste for cruisers.

I'm interested in the CB500 line, particularly the 500r and the F line; if
I'm going to get an adventure bike I'd like to have the NC700. Ideally the
S version that some other countries (coughcoughCANADAcough) are getting,
with a bit more of a fairing.

-Kurt