Ross,

I've had a Corbin on my 1996 750 for almost 5 years - it's the first thing
I replaced on the bike.

I commute on the Nighthawk everyday, lucky I live Hawaii, and love the
Corbin for that.  It's so much better than stock and gives you a really
good feel and connection with the bike.  Yes it's hard but once it breaks
in it kind forms to your behind and is very comfortable.  I've done about 2
hours non-stop on it once and my backside was fine - I had to ride around
Oahu to do that.  I'm sure Javier has ridden further.

I rode around the island on my stock seat twice - suffice to say  - that's
why I got the Corbin.

Bottom line - it's a great seat.  They come up on eBay every month or so
and you can get them for between $150 and $250.  Some times they go for
more but then you may as well get one made for you.

Best of luck - Sean