I love saddle bags on bikes. In my mind they take the bike from a toy to a
real useful/versatile machine. I never had bags on my cb250 but i never
found any that i could afford that i liked... Ive also ridden my goldwing
without bags, and that just looks and feels funny...

I guess the.long and short of it is.that i like bags on commuters and the
only time bags dont work on a bike is when there on the track...