Hello All,
          As Paula and I get further into the motorcycling season, its
become obvious that the passenger seat Paula rides on is not very
comfortable for her. After about 50 miles, it just starts to hurt.
          I've heard - although I cannot confirm it myself - that the
problem is less about the comfort level of the seat and more about the
physical size of the seat, particularly the width.
          I've heard over the years that the value of aftermarket seats is
somewhat in question - some people think they're worth their in gold,
others, consider them a waste of money. I'm inclined to the latter, since
the aftermarket seats are usually the same physical size as the OEM.
         I've been looking at the Butty Buddy -
http://www.buttybuddy.com/butty_buddy.asp?ID=3 also the Seat Saddle:
http://www.seatsaddle.net/ - and the Saddlemen version:
http://www.saddlemen.com/News/2010/June-2010/Saddlemen-Product-Spotlight-Our-Comfy-Saddles-Improve-Passenger-Ride-Ability-Of-Rear-Seats.html

          The Saddlemen version is out, since I'm pretty sure it will hit
the saddlebags on the bike. The Butty Buddy has the best looking platform,
but its also the most expensive.
          Anyone have any experience in this matter?
          Thanks!
            -Joey

--
-Joey Kelley