Joan and I are going to Philadelphia this afternoon to be with Julie till
Thursday.  We were still marveling over the report and phone call we got from
Michael Sunday evening, when Michael called yesterday afternoon.  He was with
Julie at the Rehab hospital in Philadelphia.  He told me that Julie was now
walking the hallway unaided - incredible.  They've even had her going up a
couple of stair steps.  None of it is easy for her. The exertion it takes would
be like you or I sprinting.  A therapist noted Julie's weaker right arm and
asked her whether it was her shoulder or elbow that hurt and she replied
'elbow'.  Joan wasn't home so she missed out on all this. Then Michael put
Julie on the phone.  I said 'hi Julie' and she responded, 'hi dad'.  I then
said, 'I love you Julie' and she replied 'I love you to'.  I didn't know what
else to say.  Graham 5/7/2013