I agree. I wish mine ticked before it bound up, I might have saved myself
replacing the gear and cable and simply cleaned and repacked it.

-----Original Message-----
From: paul annen <greenzer...@gmail.com>
To: nighthawk_lovers <nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Jun 29, 2013 10:19 pm
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Getting a noise when accelerating

Speedo drive gear?
On Jun 29, 2013 2:50 PM, "Allen Thomas" <althomas...@gmail.com> wrote:

A bent front axle would make the bike seer quicker in one direction, it also
would wear your tire funny. Pull the axle and turn the bearings with your
finger, it should feel smooth with no end play. Clean the caliper pistons by
extending them and clean with a toothbrush and cleaner.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T