All,
       Just to add another comment - I forgot to mention that both I and
Paula (based upon a comment she made last night) are impressed with the
width of the power band on the Buell Blast - Unlike my Nighthawk which I
recall I had to keep within a relatively narrow RPM range to get power out
of, the Blast seems happy all the way up through the range.
       In regards to the Boulevard S40 (and its previous name the Suzuki
Savage) we couldn't find one that had the right combination of price,
mileage and condition. I did have Paula sit on a couple at various dealers,
but they were taller than the Blast, however not by much.
       Not having taken one on a ride, I can't comment on how they compare,
but I know that a couple of people I talked too said that they weren't
terribly great on the highway - the Blast doesn't seem to have a problem
with highway speeds, at least for short periods.
          -Joey