Judging from the info on the Radaak site, the formulation of the Yamaha
carb cleaner has been changed, even though it has the same part number as
before.  His procedure is based on the old formula and required dilution
with gas to clean carbs without removing/dismantling.

The new formula is described as a dip, diluted with water, to soak parts
after the carbs have been dismantled.

The full discussion is here:
http://www.randakksblog.com/carb-cleaning-in-situ-lazy-method/