Need help. Left key in ignition on. Came out to go home. One of the guys had a 
portable jump starter. We got it going & I let it idle while helped one of my 
co-workers with his Harley. My bike suddenly quit, no lights, no power.  I 
pushed bike into our shop, tookbattery home & trickle charged all night. Put 
battery back in, no lights, no power. Looked at fuses near battery - all ok. 
Took old battery to NAPA & they tested. Battery bad, which I thought to be the 
case. Got new battery at lunch, installed, same results as old battery. 
Measured volts on new battery - 12.6. Checked fuses near battery, all ok. What 
am I missing. My manual is at home & forgot to bring.
What am I missing? Buying a used 2009 Star 950 touring at my local Yami dealer?

Thank you,

Ross

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to