On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 1:31 PM, Kurt Nolte <[email protected]> wrote:

> * ​​I'm with Javier. There are two rubber bumpers that fit in cups on the
> front of the tank, in the tunnel. If those are missing, or if you missed
> them and they are sitting above/below the cups, nothing is going to line
> up.*


​
* Hmmmm. ​I may just need to carefully pull my tank so he and I can compare
what's under there. *​



* ​ Paul LeBoutillier *
*www.hondanighthawks.net <http://www.hondanighthawks.net/>*
Honda Nighthawk Lovers Email group
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/nighthawk_lovers>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to