*​​**On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 1:38 PM, Javier Garcia <[email protected]
<[email protected]>> wrote:*

> *A simple way to tell the problem is in the tank and not in the panels is
> trying to put one of his panels on your bike. If the rubber pieces are
> missing, I think you should be able to grab the tank and move it a little
> bit.*


​Thanks guys! I will get with him and we'll check out all your suggestions.
I'll report back.​



* Paul LeBoutillier *
*www.hondanighthawks.net <http://www.hondanighthawks.net/>*
Honda Nighthawk Lovers Email group
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/nighthawk_lovers>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to