I did not see any objective information on your battery (battery age/type,
how often you ride, periods on non-use, ....), but any time the 'clicks'
appear, sooner or later the battery at fault. I'd start looking for an AGM
battery replacement from Amazon or Ebay. You might need one in the near
future. You had expert battery technicians reply, so I would heed their
advice. It will crap out on you at the worst time possible: Murphy's Law.