Hey gang! I had an issue today and I am trying to get some input on how to
remedy it. Bike is a 91 cb 750. 49000miles. Going on 8yrs with me. I was trying
to leave today and the bike wouldn't start. I turned the key, and the indicator
lights came on as usual but when I hit the starter button all I heard was a
click. Then the lights went off. The "click" came from the "box" to which the
positive lead from the battery goes to. From the "box" then the wires separate
to four smaller wires. I looked at the fuse in the plug with the four wires,
(30a) and it was fine. It took me about 10 tries, then the bike started fine as
usual.  Thanks for any help in advance!