I've ridden that exact bike before, there's nothing like that engine. So
smooth.
On Apr 18, 2015 9:38 PM, "Paul" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I've always wanted to get my hands on a Honda Sabre for some reason. Not
> sure why. Found this one locally
> <http://boise.craigslist.org/mcy/4967174264.html>, which needs some
> wrenching...which I am NOT gifted at. Otherwise...
>
>
> *Paul LeBoutillier *
> *www.hondanighthawks.net <http://www.hondanighthawks.net/>*
> Honda Nighthawk Lovers Email group
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/nighthawk_lovers>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to