Yea I use the HF Nitrile o-rings and they work for the transfer tube. But
the petcock oring is square, that said on Ratbob I sanded one down because
I'm cheap.

Allen Thomas
On Apr 19, 2015 12:38 PM, "EGrider" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Allen, what 0-rings do you use? I'm guessing that the ones in the Harbor
> Freight assortment are not up to the task?
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to