You should have three spacers in the rear. One between the brake drum and
the swingarm, one between bearings, and one between the sprocket carrier
bearing and the swingarm.

On the front slack is taken up on the brake side by the speedometer gear
housing, and on the curbside by a spacer, with one more between bearings.

If you KNOW your bearings are good, check chain alignment.

Kurt