As far as I can tell I'm not missing any spacers or anything on the rear wheel.
I'm going to jack the pressure up a little bit and see how that goes. It
started right towards the end of my commute today. It feels like there's a
hinge underneath my seat. There's zero play anywhere that I can feel but I
can't really put as much force on the bike as happens when driving so who
knows. My forks are solid with oil and level and whatnot. I may check my front
wheel bearings this evening. Anything else you guys could think of?