Kyle, I'll send you a link to the Visio when I'm done, they take a long
time with the bicolor wires.

Kurt, did you get a copy of the one I made up before, I have a visio
version i'll have to dig up but that can easilly be plotted out. Here is a
link to the pdf which should be able to be printed out large.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_wugBxirhqrekktbkt0WXlRcjQ