ok, here is where I can speak from my Nighthawk experience which limited to
the 550.

You really need to get into that fuse box. There is another post on this
forum that has pictures
(https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/nighthawk_lovers/fuse$20box/nighthawk_lovers/yyTYnMDMAGk/mkHNUv99xwgJ).

http://nighthawk.kylemunz.com/?p=166 (Thanks Kyle).

The thing is so very simple and yet has a few ways of screwing you up. Do
the thing where you take the two halves of the box apart and can look at
the fuse connectors. Be careful not cause the little metal conductors to
fly out all over the place. You'll take a few minutes figuring out where
they each go again if you do that.

Last time I looked into mine I found there was a broken contact on those
metal parts that springs against the fuse contact tab. This caused just
enough of a connection that a wiggle could allow it to connect again.
I'm sure this all happened when I would pull fuses and look-at/replace them
for various reasons. The fuse connections sometimes don't align perfectly
and it is easy to shove the fuse in and bend or break one side of the
little springy contact parts, and never know it until later. I suppose some
contact grease would have reduced the chance of that.
While you are there look for burnt or loose parts, or even a little
melted-ness. Even if you find some melted parts, don't panic. frequently
the root cause can be addressed, the melty parts trimmed and good contact
re-established.