Making the wooden template should be easy as carpentry is my
trade....finding some aluminum stock is going to be the first hurdle to
clear....will definitely make a few should we get the first one
successfully made....i tried an hour or more to search online for Frank
Williams (original maker) to see if he'd make a few up....no luck in
finding him online anywhere