Big thank you for all these Allen...going to see what the one Mike has
looks like and may just go with it...being it's already made.
If not I'll start with those closest you found and go from there....the one
looks like you said...very promising and instead of me hacking one out,
they can laser cut those pieces and weld it together for me.