We booked that place one year on hotels.com as we were driving out the
causeway. There is no parking on the island for cars but that place let us
store the scooter we had rented inside their fence over night. Not sure if
your PC will be as welcome but it's worth a shot. It's also directly across
the street from the Hemingway House so plenty of 6toed cats roaming around.
No matter where you stay though the Keys are great. I'm sure something will
be open on Thanksgiving.