One of those Noob moments was when I was talking to my friends at the Honda
repair shop. They told me that the front tires wear out un-evenly, more on
the left side, because we drive on the right side of roads that are crowned
in the middle.
I thought about this and said to myself, DUH! that makes sense.

Freeways are typically not crowned, so this may not apply, but ... does it
pull when you drive on the wrong side of the road?
Go to England to diagnose that.

But seriously, that would bug the crap outta me. I hope you figure it out.