Javier, I really enjoyed seeing your pictures along your trip.

But now you MUST make the trip up the California and Oregon coastal highway
up into the Pacific Northwest toward Seattle and British Columbia. :) It is
a stunningly beautiful drive.

But where did I miss the email about you actually MOVING to California?
(I've been so busy I know I must've missed a lot of correspondence.) Please
excuse my ignorance and fill me in!

*Paul LeBoutillier *
*www.hondanighthawks.net <http://www.hondanighthawks.net/>*
Honda Nighthawk Lovers Email group